Jokes plus One liners‏

استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
GHASSAN GHALAYINI

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 194
العمر : 58
بلد الاقامة : لبنان
My SMS : <FIELDSET style="PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; WIDTH: 208px; PADDING-TOP: 2px; HEIGHT: 104px"><BR><LEGEND><B>My SMS</B></LEGEND><BR><MARQUEE onmouseover=this.stop() style="FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; TEXT-ALIGN: center" onmouseout=this.start() scrollAmount=1 scrollDelay=2 direction=up height=80>أكتب هنا</MARQUEE></FIELDSET>
نقاط : 3
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/10/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: Jokes plus One liners‏   السبت 01 مارس 2008, 9:12 pm

:welcome 2:

Joe, the fisherman, had driven by the lake many times and had seen some other anglers about, so he decided to give his luck a try. On his first day of fishing he had no luck at all but noticed that another fisherman near him that was scooping in one after another.

He had to know The Secret.
"Excuse me sir, but would you mind telling me what sort of bait you are using?" he asked.
The other man looked around a bit embarrassed. "Well, I am a surgeon, and quite by accident I found that human tonsil works very well."
Joe thanked the man, thought about what sort of bait to try next time, and left.

The next day, Joe returned to the lake, tried a different bait and still had no luck. Just as the day before, there was yet a different man reeling in fish after fish.
"Excuse me," asked Joe, "but could you suggest a bait that I could try?"
"Well, I can but I am not sure it will do you any good. I am using a bit of human appendix."

"Hmm," thought Joe. It seemed that the fish in this lake would require a little more effort than normal. He left, willing to give the lake one more try.

On the third day, Joe still had no luck. As was usual, there was yet another man near him bringing in fish left and right.
Joe wanted to confirm what he already knew. "Excuse me sir, but are you a doctor?" "No, I am a Rabbi.

Jim plays golf down in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The course was built right next to a cemetery. One of the greens is right next to the fence that separates the golf course from the cemetery.

one afternoon, Jim was playing with a well-known loudmouth and they came up to that green.
Loudmouth had about a 50 foot putt to sink. He took out his putter and whacked the ball towards the hole. It so just happens on the other side of the fence there was a funeral in process.

Jim says, "Honest to God, that putt *almost* made it in about the time the pastor across the fence got done with the serviceLoudmouth shouts -- loud enough for the funeral to hear -- 'Get in that damn hole.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو

Jokes plus One liners‏
استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
www.imanghassanghalayini.com :: 
][§¤°^°¤§][][ Languages Forum ][§¤°^°¤§][][
 :: Foreign Languages
-
انتقل الى: